Sunday, July 23, 2006

Haha.my mother recently intro Barney to my youngest brother.
And guess what..the wrong people enjoyed it.
Mark didnt really know how to enjoy Barney, instead his elder siblings were there addicted to Barney..
Even our beloved mother was singing to the show can..
What's happening mann..

oh ya..did i ever mention this..?

I saw this cool bus coming into my estate at 6.50am on one of the week days.
A bus decorated with Jimmy Neutron picture.
I saw my younger bro matt waving to it.
At first i thought he was doing something stupid.
I thought he was waving at it because it has that jimmy neutron pic.

Then,the bus came and guess what he hopped on.

My jaws sank, mouth opened WIDE.
I couldnt believe that was his school bus.
Hey..i thought it was those BIG BULKY bus with no patterns on it.

I was thinking.."If it was 7 years ago, i would enjoy waiting for my school bus!!"

Come to think of it..I had a boring childhood.

So now..i show enjoy my childhood number 3..
considering i spent my first one with moses thien!!

No comments: